The TA-1200PLAB is a deep immersion high temperature furnace, offering the best-in-class uniformity and stability, that will reduce drastically the uncertainties of your thermocouples calibrations.
- Operating Range: 50 to 1200 ºC.
- Radial Homogeneity: ±0.10 ºC @ 1100 ºC.
- Axial Homogeneity: ±0.20 ºC @ 1100 ºC.
- Stability: ± 0.10 ºC @ 1100 ºC.
- Resolution: 0.01 ºC.
- Immersion: 300 mm.
- Measurement Zone: 100 mm.
- Noise reduction design of the heater core.
- External reference thermocouple input.
- Deviation Function for TC test sensors.
- Ethernet, Wireless, USB, TCP/IP – Built-in Web Server.
- Build in VNC for remote access and technical support.
- Meets the AMS2750E recommandations.
- Easy LabView interface with the WebAp
- Best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity.
- ± 0.3 °C Axial uniformity over 100 mm.
- 3 zones control.
- Improve uncertainty of thermocouples calibrations.
The TA-1200PLAB Calibrator generates temperature values in the block or insert from 50 to 1200 °C. Its high accuracy and homogeneity is due to the fact that TA-1200PLAB has three control zones, allowing better distribution of temperature throughout the block and ensuring a better radial and axial uniformity through the extension of the 100 mm of measurement zone. It has two inputs for mV and for various thermocouples types, including Au-Pt, with deviation function configurable. It is available in two mounting versions: horizontal and vertical. TA-1200PLAB incorporates concepts of automatic calibration with calibration management softwares, especially with the Isoplan® Software, such as issuing reports and certificates, task management, calibration data organization and archiving etc.
For more information, access: https://www.presys.com.br/en/products/calibrators/temperature/dry-block/solid-insert/ta-1200plab